Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nude at last!

Nude on the beach, in Humboldt county, in Winter? Nahh, probably not a great idea. Nevertheless I spent several days picturing myself there, on the beach, nude. This probably has a lot to do with all the incredibly sunny days we've been having! Having finally gotten a free day to bike to the local nude beach (College Cove), I decided against it. Why? Well, I decided I didn't want to spend four hours out of the day biking there and back. Plus, the fantasies I'd been having about biking to the beach had been me nude cycling there. I had to come down to reality, this wasn't going to happen, unfortunately due to our current laws and perceptions by people. Who knows, maybe someday I will get out there, and just go biking in the nude!

I had resolved myself to a non-nude day. I could still go get some sun by walking into town. I wandered around for a few hours, looking at books and stuff, before I headed back home. Once home, I got the idea to try something I'd never tried before- transcendental masturbation! That's a word you don't hear everyday! I had heard of this in Betty Dodson's earth shattering title Sex for One. After I read the chapter on combining masturbation and meditation, I quickly began to experiment. I ended up having a wonderful one or two hour (not sure which) masturbation/meditation/trance/sleep session! I had several orgasms, and I think I fell asleep once. After I was finished, I was SO relaxed for the rest of the day, and into the next, it was unbelievable! What an incredible way to spend an afternoon! And to top it all off, I realized that I was in the nude for most of the afternoon without even trying to find a place to be nude! Sweet, a new naturist activity- transcendental masturbation!

1 comment:

  1. You're an interesting and fun fellow. I'm very glad I stumbled across you on skinbook.
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete