Monday, October 11, 2010

Workin in the Nude!






Ever think that you couldn't do a certain activity in the Nude? Well, turns out almost anything can be done comfortably in the Nude!

Check out a recent blog by Diary of a Nudist that shows people loving Nude work!

Just recently while hiking the Pacific Crest Trail in Northern Washinton, I found that the best way to keep dry and warm while it was raining was to work Naked. The above photo is of me digging a trench around our tent, to keep our tent out of a puddle-under-tent situation! The physical effort of digging the trench warmed me up, and the mist on my skin easily evaporated and/or was wiped off with a towel once I got back in the tent. Besides the practicality of this, it was a a very pleasurable sensory rich experience!

2 comments:

  1. Hey buddy, you're absolutely correct! It's all done better in the nude! Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to you blog, and what a wonderful foto and observation!

    ReplyDelete