Thursday, December 31, 2009

Naked Words is One Year Old!!





Naked Words has been around for a full year now! Wow! Thanks to all for following along, offering suggestions, hints, tips, thankfulness, joy, pleasure, enjoyment, wonder, appreciations, love, and gratitude for this blog being here. I have totally enjoyed writing each word here and publishing each Naturist photo too. For me it has been a time to meditate upon and deepen the Nude experiences I've had in Nature.

Enjoy the peace, silence, and darkness this part of the year has to offer. Take plenty of time to rest, reflect, and go inside. Honor the ones near and far that you deeply cherish and love. Celebrate and be Newd! Have a Super Newd Year from me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being here and being a friend. Someday I hope we will be able to commune naked together. Peace. Nudewoody

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete